Saturday, February 14, 2009

Alicia pics from the Pro!

Please be courteous to the photographer and do not copy or save these images.

I got the pictures back from the photographer, and they're great. I LOVED working with Amber Thompson. She was just as fun and spunky as the bride. She was able to catch exactly what was needed. She wasn't right in th action, but still able to catch it. Personally, as a professional, I STRONGLY dislike it when photographers try to be everyone's friend. You're there as a pro, not as a guest. You have a job and a responsibility to the bride. But AMBER knew EXACTLY what her role was. And her pics were great. She was also very eager to help and work with other professionals, which is OBVIOUSLY a big deal for me. I HIGHLY recommended her for anyone in the area. 







No comments:

Post a Comment