Friday, July 17, 2009

B's birthday preview

B's birthday party is soon, and since my brother and soon-to-be-sister-in-law are getting married the week before, I'm doing as much as I can to get ready for it now. I am trying to keep it as cheap as possible (aren't we all?) so the favors are from the dollar store or homemade. I made these chocolate suckers to include into the favor bags. There were sunflower molds, too, so I am thinking about making some for Sarah for the wedding, but I'm not gonna tell her, in case I don't get them done. She's gonna be my "poster-child" so I'm already doing a lot for it. I get to do her decorations, and her cake, and the bouquets/boutonnieres, and my mom's making her dress, the flower girl dress, and the bridesmaids dresses. and i get to use the pics of all of them for my business (mom's a "freelance" employee of my business, so i get to count the work as my business's. it's a great arrangement. ;c) ) as well as keep the supplies. It's a great arrangement for both of us. Anyway, here's the suckers:




see the bitten one? B. made me include it in the pics. I figured, what the heck, y'all can play "I spy" to find which one's broken. :c)

1 comment: