Monday, August 3, 2009

3-year old fashion sense

I bet some of you will laugh at these pics because you've been there, and I've already mentioned B's love of dress up clothes and shoes, so without further ado, this is how B. wanted to go to the store:
Note the LACK of shoes this time, but the inclusion of her "purse" full of Disney princesses. This look consists of her night gown and an apron that Grandma made for her, and to top of this fabulous look are the oh-so-stylin cat "glasses."
PS. please don't mind the missing sheets on B's bed. They ARE on the bed, they're just not ... ON the bed. I think it was 3 nights before she FINALLY let me put them the way they go.

1 comment:

  1. what are you laughing at... Shelby would totally wear that to the store! (I hope you let her wear it)

    ReplyDelete