Friday, September 11, 2009

The new friend at Grandma's house

...who has already disapeared. Don't tell B...



This kitten was a runt from the new litter of kittens at Grandma's house. The other kitties didn't like it, and all it wanted was some human attention. If we left the door open at Grandma's house, the kitty'd be right inside within seconds. If we walked outside, it'd be right under our feet. B just LOVED it. I was sorely tempted to lift the cat-ban at our house for it, but our last cats did a number on our carpets, and this being a wild cat, I was NOT in the mood to train it. And I avoided litter box duty every chance I got last time. And now there'd be no one but me to do it. Needless to say, no cats! I wish it were still at Grandma's house for B to enjoy, but knew it probably wouldn't be. There are too many wild dogs, and this kitten was way too friendly.


This kitty took an especial kinship to B. If B was outside at all, this kitty was only 2 steps away. Even when B was on the Tramp, the kitty would follow her shadow underneath.

It LOVED jumping on the tramp with B, as long as it could be right there. It even tried to follow B up and down the slide (didn't work). When B was on the tramp, I thought maybe the kitty just didn't know how to get back to the house. So I carried her back, and she (the kitty) whined and whined. All she wanted was to spend time with her friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment