Tuesday, May 18, 2010

5/18/10 - Why

Dear AJ
I wanted to blog because I've missed so many silly little memories I wish I could treasure forever. The silly things you say to me are lost because I forget them before I write them down. The list of things I wish I could say to you is growing. And sometimes you just dont want to listen. So, I'm writing them down, now. In hopes that they wont be forgotten, and that some day, you'll understand. 


It's been a hard year for us, but we've made it this far! And I know, with your spirit and strength, "kid, you'll move mountains." I've seen you grow so much this past year! You're learning how to spell, your numbers, and a lot of hard lessons about life, love, and agency. I'm impressed by how well you take it, and look forward to seeing your strengths become stronger!


You are my inspiration.
Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment