Sunday, June 6, 2010

Staycation

So, I've obviously not been posting. I've decided after much stress and confusion in my life that this blog, and the others that I write as well, would be something to pause on. Don't you worry, it's not permanent. And as I said, this blog was just an experiment anyway. It will be back up and running as soon as I 1) get my garden in. It's June and I'm no where close to planting. 2) get my NEW computer set up the way I would like. (OK, it's not really new. Gotta love hand-me-downs from sisters) 3) Organize my craft room. I've been working on it this month since I've been home from Disneyland. It's been SUCH a project. It's spent the last year in boxes and half open boxes (because I needed something from them). 4) Do some rearranging and goal setting.  In the meantime, check out these projects. I've been saving the sites to comment on later, but I dont want to leave you all hanging:

How to Make Birdcage Veils by Jordan Ferney
How to Make Paper Cherry Blossoms by Martha Stewart
Lots of crafts you can do with paper via Martha Stewart
A really cute paper bow by Martha Stewart

And a disclaimer on the Martha Stewart websites. I know I include a lot of things by Martha. And I know that it's a name everyone wishes would either vanish off the face of the earth or could claim as their own (we all want to be Martha, admit it!). So, let me point out that Martha Stewart has LOTS of different craft blogs. And SHE'S NOT THE ONE writing most of them! We could all be Marthas if we could hire the help she's got. Until then, we can use all of the ideas she didn't really come up with anyway.

Be back soon!
Keira

No comments:

Post a Comment