- Keep up this blog, write more frequently with a more in-depth look. And include PICTURES.
- Follow my dreams and start a fun at-home craft business. Actually make a little moolah doing it.
- Raise my fabulously inspired daughter (I'm her mom, I can say that) to be the woman she can be.
- Embrace life.
- Study the 1200 page book I promised myself I'd be done with by the end of the year (I'm on page 128 and it's July).
- Train for the marathon relay my friend signed me up for. (I don't think I can run 1/2 a mile in my current state, but I dream of running longingly. Just cant find the time to do it!)
- Finish writing the 2 books I'm currently writing and start and complete the third one I really want to write.
- Go back to school and study Psychology (random, I know, but it makes sense to me...)
- Fix up my house. For now, we'll call it vintage... really, it's old, but vintage sounds better.
- Actually finish the cakes for Threadcakes.
- Fulfill my role in all the upcoming events I'm a part of (cakes, wedding planning, festivals).
And now this:
- Work for and with my friend. Become an employee instead of self-employed.
See why I feel crazy? With all that I'm doing, or at least WANT to do, why add to it? Honestly, I'm scared. And this is nothing. It's just working with a friend! What's the big deal?