Friday, November 5, 2010

Friends: Gratitude Challenge 4

I am so lucky to have so many good friends. People I can count on to get me through, help me out, and pick me up. Having friends has been such a blessing while I'm trying to support my little family and provide for our needs. Whenever I've needed a sitter for work, I've always been able to find someone. And they always make me feel so comfortable about it. So "oh, it's nothing! She fits right in here, and we love her" that I don;t feel like I'm overusing our friendship, even though I know I am. But it's more than that, too. I know if I need anything, they'll be there. And I enjoy talking to them and learning with them and growing from them. We have good times together, and I am so grateful that I have them.

So, dear friends, this one's for you: 


No comments:

Post a Comment