Thursday, November 4, 2010

Good Music: Gratitude Challenge 3

This is becoming easier. I actually had this one picked out before it was time to write about it.

I am grateful for good music. For songs that express exactly how I feel, that let me indulge in good moods or help me get over grumpy ones. I love it when the song puts things into words for me, in a beautiful and poetic way you just cant get in speech.

Songs I've been loving:

Sugarland's Stuck on You. B LOVES this song. It's pretty catchy. It doesn't necessarily fit my life (and the music video does even less), but it holds promise. And it's so fun!

Carrie Underwood's Mamma's Song. I love the chorus. "He is good. So good. He treats your little girl like a real man should. ... He makes promises he keeps. No, he's never gonna leave."

Brad Paisley's Little Moments. I love Brad Paisley. He's good at funny songs and serious songs and a combination of them both. I like how he loves the silly things in this song.

I cant explain really why these are my favorite songs right now. I just like them. I don't have a reason. And there's more. Those are just the songs I find myself singin' over and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment