Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Some People are Better Than Me: Gratitude Challenge 24

This gratitude is actually a little mixed. I'm really grateful that Ranger is so helpful. That is one of the things I love about him. It was one of the first things that I saw in him and admired about him. It means he's the type of guy I want in my life. But when it comes to sacrificing MY plans, I'm not so good at being grateful. So that's why I'm glad that some people are better than I am. I'm glad he helps, even if it annoys me sometimes. I can already see it that this sort of frustration will happen A LOT! He's so giving, he often doesn't think about personal sacrifice at all. I admire that about him, and I pray that I'll get over my frustration. And even come to emulate that characteristic. I wish I were more like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment