Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Questions: What Gift Do You Really Want This Christmas?

How many people guessed I'd say a ring? Come on, show of hands...

Well, honestly, I feel so blessed already, that although it's pretty obvious I'm lookin' for a ring, I am okay with what I already have. Now don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to said ring, but I am okay with my relationship the way it is, so I don't need to pressure more than I already have (which is a LOT, believe me).

I feel like I should share more. But the truth is, I'm super impressed, and some things are just too good to blog about...

3 comments:

  1. I really don't know. I want a sheeter but that isn't happening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So a ring is in the future huh?? Sounds great! Remember I want an invite when it comes time and I will be there no matter what.

    ReplyDelete