Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Questions: What is Your Favorite Christmas Treat?

Okay, are you ready for blogging overload? Sorry to all the people I'm going to annoy today by playing major blog catchup, but I FINALLY have treats! :c)


These guys are my favorite Christmas treat. Christmas mice. I've been so hectic, I wanted to make this a tutorial, but today I just dont feel like doing it. Mostly because I've got so much catch up to do. These mice are made from kisses, almonds, and cherries dipped in chocolate. Then I added eyes and noses with melted dipping chocolate. It's a family tradition, and I love that everyone loves them too much to eat. Plus, they're super yummy. 

I tried using the candycane kisses this year, and still think I like the classics best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment