Monday, August 27, 2012

Family Fun

Sorry no pictures. I didn't have my phone this weekend. And as I don't have a camera any more (mine is broken, so my sister gave me one... and no one knows where the power cord is) that makes for a pictureless weekend. I'll try to bum some off of my sister-in-law, but I think the only pic she took was of her huge fish.

My father-in-law is a big outdoorsman, as are his sons, so at least once a year we try to squeeze in a camping/fishing trip. This year we headed over to Hidden Lake.

It. Was. Cold.

Okay, not that cold, as long as we're not talking about the hours between 6 pm and 8 am. It was actually pretty perfect the rest of the time.

And the total fish count? 1. And it was caught on accident. My sister-in-law had a huge tangle in her line, so they cut it and were in the process of unstringing it from her pole, when they got a bite. They had to reel the silly fish in by hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment