Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Nerves

My nerves are catching back up to me. One thing I'd say about the type of person I have been this past year is that it's uber easy to stress me out. It doesn't seem to take much. Ninety percent of it is worry, so I should just let it go, right?

If someone knows how, let me know.

I'm worried about my ex right now. I'm worried about the lack of desire I have for a little girl's birthday party today, when she needs it. I'm worried about school. I'm worried that my daughter's separation anxiety has come back in full force.

And my house needs cleaned and I don't want to do it, and that always stresses me out.

So today, I'm going to stop dwelling on all the things I'm worried and frustrated about, and go show my little girl I love her by throwing her a super-duper party, even though I don't feel like it.


1 comment:

  1. This sounds just like me!!!

    As I was reading there were so many things I wanted to tell you but by the end it all gets jumbled up. Your doing the right thing for now put it all away take care of the birthday. When thats over you will have one less to worry about and you can better take care of other things! You CAN do it!

    ReplyDelete