Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Done

So the verdict came back for homeschooling. And she's still in public school. And we both hate it. Ive tried putting on a happy face for her. I've tried liking school and just ignoring all of its sickness. But I can't today. She knows this isn't right. I know it isn't right. There's so many better options.
It's harder after weekends and breaks. And it's harder when she's sick or been up all night. And when she gets so mad at the system for telling her what to do (and I shout for joy because my little follower is learning that it's okay to think for herself). And when everything at home seems so much more productive. And when I see all the fluff work come home from school. And when her reading TANKS after standardized testing. Again.

I wish I knew what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment