Wednesday, January 30, 2013

F. A. I. R.

"it's not fair, it's not fair, it's not fair. It's not F. A. I. R. Fair." that's the song of the day. But on the flip side, My daughter's starting to see true colors. That makes it a little more worth it, even if it stinks. And I get to learn patience instead of action.



Perhaps I should explain. When the judge ordered my daughter  back in public school, she cried, I cried. We both think it's wrong. Every morning, dropping her off, I get this sickening "this is not the right choice," feeling. And it comes after many "I hate this, why can't I just be home schooled again" comments from my chica. And many other "if we were home schooling, we'd have time for this" moments throughout the day.

But today is pretty hard. Our home school co-op started today. And there's a hair-styling class and a gymnastics and tumbling class. But they're during the day. And she's in school.

And she is devastated.

But I can't do anything about it.

And as a mom, that's just not F.A.I.R. fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment