Saturday, February 9, 2013

Nails

Okay, okay. We I definitely need more practice on painting fingernails. And we really should have cleaned them up and THEN took the pictures instead of the other way around, but I guess we'll just be keeping it real around here. At any rate, our fingers and toes have been super cute lately, and I wanted to share.

Nails
Pre-hearts
Nails
These are my FAVORITE! I love them! I'm hoping she lets me do it again...

Nails

BeFunky Crop on iPhone
Good ol' water marbling. It was our first time trying the technique. When they say don't use old nail polish, they mean it... dripping the polish into the cup was a pain! 


Nails
Just playing around. 

Nails
Much cuter idea than execution. I've got to get a steadier hand...

Nails

She loves them, so I guess they're passable...

Nails
Me trying to paint a straight line. Stupid plan. Made more messes than smooth. Next time I try this I'll just keep the sticky strips on and clear-coat over it.

Nails

I don't know why I can't photograph my own nails without it being blurry. This is the best I have!

1 comment:

  1. My favorite is that adorable animal print. So cute!

    ReplyDelete