Saturday, March 2, 2013

Printables Pinch Style

I've been scouring the web for a cute printable to put into my frame I dedicated to holiday printables. I just cant make up my mind.



I like this one with lyrics from the song by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat. I just wonder if no one will actually read it if they know the song. And it seems a little too cheezy for me right now. You can find it at The Brown Eyes Have it.


Then there are these two by The 36th Avenue. I really like the bottom one! 


And I think I need reminded of this one. It's at Crafting Crazy and comes in more colors. I wish there was a white and green one, not just green and white. Green on white takes a TON of ink. 


An I LOVE this one! It's such a good reminder and it's cute and simple. Which, to me, is the definition of elegance. And isn't it the truth? You can find it at N0. 2 Pencil



But I think this is my favorite. It's like the one above, but with less green ink and more ... flair?  I found it on this site, but it's attributed to  zucchiniandco.com, but I can't find it there. The best way to get it is to click this link from Dropbox.  Which is why I started scribbling my name on my tutorial pictures. Sometimes things are quadruple linked and the only way to find the true source is the scribbled name in the corner. 


But then again, I'm kind of liking the Irish blessing printables. Something like this one found at Decor8rgirl. Or maybe I'd make one myself with one of these other Irish Blessings? You know, because I have all the time in the world?

And as far as other printables go, 


I might use these with my gift bags. They're found at My LDS Projects.


And these are pretty cute. And kind of like our heart ornaments we made for V. Day. They're at Party Planning Center


But for an overload of printables, you could always use something from Love The Day

No comments:

Post a Comment