Tuesday, March 5, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Nails

I'm still no where near good enough at nails, but at least my daughter and her friends don't seem to notice. Apparently all of her friends want to come to our house now so that they can get rainbows on their nails. Bring it on! It means more practice for me! And I need it!

Nails

I didn't notice the sand between her toes when I took the picture... At least that means she's having fun. And we're doing better!  I actually cleaned up the messes and THEN took a picture. That should count for a ton. 

Nails
Rainbow and pot of gold. I need to find a way to get thinner lines. 

Nails
The fishy she got as a prize from her well-child checkup. It was a good way to get her hands to hold still long enough for a picture. And I take no credit for that ring finger. I had a steady hand. She wiped it on something.

Nails

This was much cuter on pinterest. Did I mention I need a smaller brush? The top one's not so bad, though.
Nails


Man my hands look scary. I guess I'll have to follow the trend and photograph with the bottle of nail polish? And do slightly better at cleanup?

It's already time to re-do them. Dishes and nails don't mix. I am learning cool tricks about nails, though. Like how to get the polish to last longer, and how to make my own nail polish brushes. I know I'm not an expert now, but that's okay. I'm learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment