Wednesday, September 11, 2013

And so it's begun:

"Mom, can't we just homeschool and not tell him?"

It's a week into school. She likes her teacher. She's not being bullied (yet? Hopefully at all). It all comes down to being able to work at her pace.

The crazy thing is, it made me think I would try again. And I'm so done trying. The man was an absolute nasty jerk (with a couple of other adjectives I don't like to say) last time. Downright horrible. I'm done. It's time for divine intervention to happen. One way or another, it's out of my hands. I'm determined it'll stay that way. By now, the damage is done, and I don't want to have to pick up the pieces. I've made my desires pretty clear. She'll know it wasn't my end that fell through.

But I hate that she struggles so badly.

I keep telling myself, "At least she likes her teacher. At least she likes her teacher."

And I'm sure she'll survive.

1 comment: